Todd has over a decade of experience providing clients with intellectual property services including:
- Preparation and prosecution of domestic U.S. patent applications.
- Coordination and prosecution of foreign patent applications.
- Post-issuance proceedings such as re-examinations.
- IP-related due diligence for corporate transactions.
- Litigation support, including preparation of validity and non-infringement opinions.
- Patent portfolio management.
- Client counseling.
Todd’s technical focus is primarily in mechanical, electromechanical and optical technologies, including semiconductors; semiconductor processing; micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS); semiconductor packaging and heat transfer; image sensors; lasers; fiber and free-space optical communication; illumination; machine vision and bar code scanning.
- Patent #: 7,177,504
- Manufacturable Connectorization Process For Optical Chip-To-Chip Interconnects
- Patent #: 7,420,804
- Liquid Cooling System Including Hot-Swappable Components
- Patent #: 7,127,130
- Polarization Maintinaing Optical Isolator
- Patent #: 7,559,242
- Silicon Micromachined Ultra-Sensitive Vibration Spectrum Sensor Array (VSSA)
- Patent #: 7,253,384
- Focusing System Using Light Source And Image Sensor
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association