Jim Henry is a member of the Patent Practice Group. Jim is a registered patent attorney whose practice focuses on intellectual property protection in the robotics, medical devices, automotive, mechanical devices, image processing, audio processing, computer software, computer hardware, and telecommunications industries. He provides a broad range of patent and trademark related services including preparation and prosecution of utility and design patent applications, prosecution of patent reexamination and reissue proceedings, negotiating and drafting licenses and other contracts involving intellectual property issues, writing opinions regarding patent validity and infringement, trademark clearance searches, and applications for trademark registration.
Jim assists clients in identifying and protecting their intellectual property assets in the United States and worldwide in a cost effective manner. His clients range from industry leaders and established companies with specialized technologies, to start-ups and solo inventors.
Jim’s focus is on assisting his client in advancing their business goals by identifying their important intellectual property assets and obtaining appropriate protection for them.
- Patent #: 9,206,738
- Free Piston Engines with Single Hydraulic Piston Actuator and Methods
- Patent #: 9,078,686
- Robotic Surgical System with Patient Support
- Patent #: 9,044,633
- Undulating Rope Exercise Apparatus and System
- Patent #: 8,952,768
- Optimal Acoustic Impedance Materials for Polished Substrate Coating to Suppress Passband Ripple in BAW Resonators and Filters
- Patent #: 8,506,556
- Robotic Arm with Five-Bar Spherical Linkage